is normally where people tell you all about themselves, but
I thought you might want to hear what others have to say first.
These comments are from my R & D team, an amazing group
of over 40 men and women, many of whom are current or former
clients or colleagues and whose professional credentials range
from a NASA rocket scientist, college professors, small business
owners, marketing communications and fundraising execs, and
trainers to an Assistant State Treasurer, retired Major General,
two professional women who are currently stay-at-home Moms,
my ex-husband (a civil engineer) and some family members to
provide long-time perspective.
can find more in-depth information on my professional and personal
life in the Biography
and Family Album
I think of Gail, I think of someone who:
has energy, focus, discipline and charisma. –
Deb, interfaith minister and relationship coach
- has many fine qualities and gives the immediate impression
she knows what she is talking about – a true professional.
– Wes, corporate communications
- has energy, enthusiasm and “bounce backability”.
– David, college professor
- is energetic, honest, upbeat, outgoing, compassionate,
lively and dedicated. – Deb, public
would call Gail if I or someone I knew needed:
a motivational or inspirational job done or an immediate problem
solved, especially regarding energizing an organization.
– Catherine, trainer & HR consultant
- executive level coaching from a professional life skills
consultant offering proven tools and techniques to succeed
in major life transitions or to maximize personal growth.
– Madelyn, financial services exec.
- help determining how to get out of a rut or sort through
a conflict. – Julie, retired non-profit
- direction in life or a serious problem to be solved
– Betsy, financial advisor
- an idea promoted or an impasse solved.
– Jim, rocket scientist
- a sales or fundraising job done or a networking problem
solved. – Trish, a Mom
would not call Gail if I or someone I knew needed:
an accountant. – Donna, sales
& marketing exec.
- rest. – Bob, publisher
- to feel sorry for myself or if I was wedded to the way
things are. – Jo, fundraising
makes Gail unique is:
the package – high-energy, self-directed yet empowering,
compassionate and pragmatic, driven yet gentle, giving
you room respectfully yet wanting you to maximize your progress
toward your goals. – Jo –
- her ability to see possibilities and believe they can
be achieved. – Donna,
sales & marketing exec.
- her ability to turn a negative into a positive. –
Pam, school board administrator
- her perception and uncanny ability to describe.
– Fran, college professor
- her ability to always be positive even under the worst
of conditions. “Let me help you understand the health
and spiritual benefits of being a positive thinker”
is what she exudes. – Jay, marketing
- the way she absolutely trusts that the universe will
take care of her and then goes about helping the universe
make it happen. – Chris, civil engineer
Gail H. Stone, helping people to Get a Grip
HOME / ABOUT GAIL / GET
A GRIP / HOW CAN I HELP?
PRODUCTS / CONTACT / RESOURCES